What the day has in store…
- I applied for a few jobs already, but nothing that I am really expecting a call back on.
- I watched a 4:41 minute TedTalk (see link http://www.upworthy.com/a-firefighter-went-to-put-out-a-fire-but-he-had-no-idea-he-would-be-a-hero-of-a-different-kind-5?c=ufb1).
- I cleaned up yesterday’s email pile (working on more email clean up, but that is a never ending battle for me).
- 8:20am vet appointment for the puppy.
- Must make an appointment for the senior for vaccines.
- Go to Dog Park with puppy.
- Go to pet store to return a couple items and buy a couple items (someone needs a new Nylabone).
- Head home and wait for UPS to deliver a much anticipated box for MMC Racing.
- Bake a Banana Bread loaf (or two)
- I’ll probably get some cleaning done.
- Maybe, just maybe, I’ll even plan a few meals (what’s in that freezer of ours?).
- Oh look — a blog post too!
Yesterday I felt today was going to be complete crap. This morning, I feel much better about what is to come. I hope your Monday is a great one. Do something you enjoy and keep loving life.
Happy Monday! What are you doing with your Monday?